torchic evolve

Guest zeev65491

Guest zeev65491

I accidentally left on torchic the everstone and now i can not evolve him to blaziken plz help me

I accidentally left on torchic the everstone and now i can not evolve him to blaziken plz help me

If you are in blue I may buy your lvl 100 torchic :3

No1 can help you to evolve it now rip

Guest zeev65491

If you are in blue I may buy your lvl 100 torchic :3

No1 can help you to evolve it now rip

add me i the game

-snip-

Hey zeev65491.

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Unfortunately as said on the Please read before you make a General Support post:

Unfortunately, staff cannot unevolve pokemon so any evolution is final, nor can staff lower a pokemons level, so if it needs to level up to evolve and reaches level 100 there is nothing that can be done and it won't be able to. You will need to make sure every requirement for evolution is met before reaching level 100. (not including evolutions that need trade of evolutionary stones as these can be done at any level)

I am sorry to have to inform you of this. It is recommended to evolve pokemon around level 97-98 to avoid any unexpected issues. Since your question as answered, I will now lock the post. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.