im walking with no pokemon ?

Dduger

A simple relog/client restart, mostly fixes it. Been through it awhile ago rofl

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

[mention]dduger[/mention], iirc this happened to me if I traded my entire team away; like 6 for 6 trades with my alt account, nothing you can do about it unless you put a pokemon in your first slot, which you should do since you automatically lose money if you lose instantly to a NPC/wild pokemon (5% of your cash)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@dduger, iirc this happened to me if I traded my entire team away; like 6 for 6 trades with my alt account, nothing you can do about it unless you put a pokemon in your first slot, which you should do since you automatically lose money if you lose instantly to a NPC/wild pokemon (5% of your cash)

Player always lose 5% of my money if i lose to a NPC or Wild pokemon ?

So if i have 1m i will lose 50k ?

[mention]WITTMAN[/mention]Yes but you can avoid loosing to NPCs if you just disconnect and reconnect, the only problem here is that there is no item to disconnect as the lose is immediately

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.