Trade Log(History)

Frux

A trade log, this will record every single trade a player transacts since the beginning of time. As we all know staffs can view an account's trade history. But why can't the owner?

So how about giving this poor lil lads the permission to review their trade history on their PRO Dashboards/anywhere accessible?

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

[mention]Frux[/mention], the bigger questions is, why should they do that? I don't see us profiting from that honestly.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Actually twas long time ago, I see players wanting to review their trade logs and also a friend of mine records his trades by doing a screenshot everytime. Probably for self satisfaction(lol) / inventory purposes or maybe just for confirmation if a player wonders why he lost a few cash. Then I saw a post on certain section, fellow players wanting they could also view their trade history. And so I made this post. Though I dont really do trades often :3

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18