Trading with NPCs Guide

Eleaten

71193 Does the pokemon that you got in the trade get extra xp like in the main games?

It might, I've never tested. My assumption is no though, because the purpose for that in the main games were to encourage trading/other people to get the games, which does not apply here since there is a market naturally in an MMO. It would also require additional coding, and exp is already based on your evolution and possibly base stats(?).

Okay thx and another question is that if the iv's, nature and ability is gonna be the same with the pokemon you get in return? Or all random? I'm gonna find this out by myself now though.

Its random

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

72338 Electrode for Raichu, not Raichu for Electrode. (I just tried to trade electrode but nope, its the other way around)

It already says 'Give them an Electrode for a Raichu.'

74020 Just so you know the lady who trades Nido M for a Nido F is actually in the Stop House AFTER Viridian Forest and it hels a Moon Stone 100%.

Ah, no wonder I couldn't find it. I'll look again in a few days and update.

72338 Electrode for Raichu, not Raichu for Electrode. (I just tried to trade electrode but nope, its the other way around)

It already says 'Give them an Electrode for a Raichu.'

Sry confusing text but I mean your text says "give them an electrode for Raichu" even though the npc wants raichu for electrode, I know this because I already traded raichu for an Electrode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...