THIS IS UNHEARD OF!

An1ma

SO.

I woke up to great wonderful day and went to internet to fangirl a bit on gambi and then i fell over this trailer on youtube for emoji movie official movie trailer for the emoji movie on the movieclips trailers youtube trailer channel for movies and in this case the emoji movie trailer for the emoji movie that will be out this year.

link to the trailer:

[bBvideo=560,315]

[/bBvideo]

BUT IF YOU WATCH CLOSELY at 1:10 minutes in to the official movie trailer for the emoji movie you can see that the Eggplant is in this looser longue for emoji's that don't get used and im like what the hell this is unheard of what is even going on i mean isnt eggplant the MOST USED emoji? i mean that just doesnt make sense and makes this movie completely useless i mean tinder basicly made that emoji godtier right so what does this even make sense and that is why i encourage u to DISLIKE this video cuz this is just NOT ok imo it just completely ruins the movie and i cant even watch the remaining of this trailer due to this it just doesnt make sense know what i mean? ye so i just wanna tell u guys have a great day :Heart: i love you all and i hope you support this thread cuz somebody needs to do smth so thats why i share it with u guys since i love u guys and u are my favorite community so thats why im doing this guys hopefully if we speak loud enough they will change this for the official movie release and that wud be thanks to us so ye guys have a great day i love u guys :y: :Smile: aite take care im out

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png