plss ban toxic spikes on PVP??

Laquica

My foe's team has a nice weak team that can counter of my pokemons but i was swept coz of poison my only pokemon didnt poisoned is talonflame and that was OP coz its said that poisoning 2 or more pokemon is forbiden so i didnt report him bcoz i know that is my wrong that i dont have spinner :Shocked:

rsz_2kanto.png.05914afe5fcc260eff418be450a733da.png                          

[mention]kanto341[/mention], poisoning two pokemon is not against the rules and the suggestion is just bad. Heal Bell? Aromatherapy? Natural Cure pokemon? Lum Berry? Pecha Berry? Spinner for Toxic spikes? and so on. You get the idea.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

My foe's team has a nice weak team that can counter of my pokemons but i was swept coz of poison my only pokemon didnt poisoned is talonflame and that was OP coz its said that poisoning 2 or more pokemon is forbiden so i didnt report him bcoz i know that is my wrong that i dont have spinner :Shocked:

Moved to PVP subforum

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I think you don't know that posion pokemons can absorb toxic spikes. So try using a poison pokemon like Venusaur, Gengar or Nidoking to get rid of those annoying spikes :D.

Raised Pokemon like Gengar won't absorb toxic spikes.

I think you don't know that posion pokemons can absorb toxic spikes. So try using a poison pokemon like Venusaur, Gengar or Nidoking to get rid of those annoying spikes :D.

Absorving like removing that spikes?? so well i need a tentacruel then with rapid spin?

rsz_2kanto.png.05914afe5fcc260eff418be450a733da.png                          

Yeah, tentacruel defo can make it, and is perfect for that purpose.

Starmie also can do that work, even tho it aint a psn pokemon itself, it has rapid spin and natural cure as ability, so he'll recover from any statu problem after you switched him out from the field, for your biggest pleasure.

The advantage to him over tentacruel is also that, lets say there's a blissey or any other pokemon with thunder wave on the field when you want to send your rapid spinner, there will be a high chance for him to twave expecting you to send your flying/steel or psn pokemon to either be immune or clean the field , but as starmie will be psn when entering the field, he's gonna waste a round and you wont have the para problem which is actually way more problematic on starmie when you want to go for rapid spin.

Toxic spikes also can help you more than it would be problematic for you under special circumstances, not only starmie but also another very recurrent one , like clefable who will profit of the toxic spikes to avoid para frz and sleep , when he's immune to burn and psn dmg if under thoses statu.

Add in a steel type, and that will make 3 of your pokemons not worried by toxic spikes.

For all of thoses reasons listed by everyone here, toxic spikes doesnt deserve a ban at all .

PCznf1X.png?1

Absorving like removing that spikes?? so well i need a tentacruel then with rapid spin?

You either need a grounded (i.e. not levitate/flying) Poison type to absorb the toxic spikes, or rapid spin them away.

Example: Nidoking, Drapion, Arbok can absorb and remove toxic spikes. Gengar, Weezing, Crobat can not absorb them.