Guild Bugged

Tommyola2

So I made my guild about a week ago and I'm like 90% sure it's bugged

I've promoted people to officer but they still can't invite/promote/demote at all, I can invite and promote etc - it seems like only the leader can do that stuff which I thought officers could also do?

If it means anything at all, we currently have 19 members and 4 officers

We've tried one of the solution that Shamac apparently said to do but that didn't work either:

a59e1b200c0941288ca0ec9580cc8acb.jpeg

Hope this can be looked into and fixed because other people want to be able to invite their friends

Thanks.

Rank in guild is just Guild Leader and Initiate, other rank is made by the leader and its rank same as Initiate, just look different as initiate.

"Just Guild Leader is special rank and just guild leader can invite player to guild", but guild leader can promote other player to guild leader (give his rank)

[mention]WITTMAN[/mention], you are wrong.

The order is correct in that post, you promote as Leader a member from Initiate to Member to Officer and Officers can kick/invite people. I am an officer in my guild and I can do both. :)

[mention]Tommyola2[/mention], did you try this?

YJOKVI8.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Alain30[/mention], do you mind getting your information somewhere else? I mostly see wrong information from you, please stop confusing people.

Officers and Leaders can invite and kick members/initiates.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.