Exp boosters broken

Darachan

Hi. im in a guild with 70+ players i have ms active and an exp booster and my pokemon are still getting garbage exp in cerulean cave. can someone look into this or tell me if i did something wrong. :confused: i was told about 10 mins ago they are broken so im making this post to get some help on it.

Nabs2.png

[mention]madara2autumn[/mention];

I just tested it on two accounts

• [glow=green]50% MS boost, 25% Top10 PVP guild boost, 5% for 50+ members boost[/glow]
  • [glow=red]zero boosts [/glow]

The [glow=green]first account[/glow] got around 215~ XP from level 12/13 Tentacools while the [glow=red]second account[/glow] got less than the half of that, with around 95~ XP from the same pokemon.

I fought with a level 95 Porygon against the Tentacools in Vermilion City.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

i am pretty sure you cannot do all those exp boosts at once because no matter how much boosts you put on, there is a exp cap im not sure how much the exp cap is but there is a cap and once you reach that cap you cannot gain anymore exp from 1 battle.

example: i buy ms and exp boost, my guild is top 3, my guild has 50+players and i try to battle a pokemon. there is a max ammount of exp you can earn in one battle. so make sure you dont activate all those things at the same time.

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

[mention]TheProdigy[/mention], not entirely correct; while the maximal experience gain is caped at 100k in a single fight; the boosters still apply.

A simple example for that is;

• MS Bonus 50%
  • XP Boost 25%
  • Guild Bonus 7,5%
  • Top 10 Guild 25%
  • Event XP 5%

You basically multiply them all and that's the bonus XP you get in total.

1.5 * 1.25 * 1.075 * 1.25 * 1.05 = 2.6455 = ~264.55%

It's true that the cap is at 100k but having multiple XP boost could be beneficial if you grind at lower tier grinding spots such as Mt Silver instead of Cerulean Cave or Dragons Shrine.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Alain30[/mention] 2,5% for each 25 member