PRO PvP Pokedex

Theprodigy

I know a lot of players know how to do almost everything in PvP but this article is aimed for some people that are not so experienced with PRO PvP and dont know what is coded and what is not.

If there are any mistakes please contact me.

i will be posting one pokemon a week.

Talonflame:

HP: 78

Attack: 81

Defense: 71

Sp.Attack: 74

Sp.Defense: 69

Speed: 126

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Talonflame - Choice Band Bird Spam |

------------------------------------------------------------

Talonflame - Adamant

Item: Choice Band

Ability: Gale Wing

Move: Brave Bird

Move: Flare Blitz

Move: U-Turn

Move: Acrobatics

EVs:

252 Atk | 4 HP | 252 Spe

Description:

On this set, you basically spam Brave Bird uness you have to use a fire move (Flare Blitz) or use U-turn to switch out. Acrobatics is for you to use when you have no item because you opponent used Knock-Off or some other move/ability that takes away your item. Be careful with this set, it has Choice Band to raise your attack, however it locks you in one move.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Talonflame - Swords Dance |

---------------------------------------------

Talonflame - Adamant

Item: Sharp Beak

Ability: Gale Wing

Move: Swords Dance

Move: Brave Bird

Move: Flare Blitz

Move: Roost

EVs:

252 Atk | 4 Def/Sp.Def | 252 Spe

Description:

On This Set, you have swords dance to set up and boost your attack, once your attack is boosted, use roost if your health is low, if it is not, use one of the attacking moves and you will end up dealing some pretty high damage.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Talonflame - Pivot |

----------------------------------

Talonflame - Jolly

Item: None

Ability: Gale Wing/Flame Body

Move: U-Turn

Move: Will-O-Wisp

EVs:

252 Spe | 4 Def/Sp.Def | 252 Atk

Description:

| On this set, use Will-O-Wisp to burn your opponent, once they are burned use roost if your health is low, U-Turn if you need to switch out or acrobatics to deal some damage. (you have a choice of abilities, i put Flame Body as a choice because although Flame Body is almost useless over Gale Wing i found that Gale Wing really has no use in this set.) One more thing, The reason there is not item is because if you have no item with acrobatics the power of the move will boost the moves power raising it to 110!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Talonflame - Bulk Up |

----------------------------------

Talonflame - Careful

Item: None

Ability: Gale Wing/Flame Body

Move: Bulk-Up

Move: Will-O-Wisp

Description:

On this set, you have bulk-up to set up and boost your attack and defense, once your attack is boosted use roost if your health is low, if not than use Will-O-Wisp to burn the target, once the target is burned use acrobatics to deal some damage. (you have a choice of abilities in this set also, see Talonflame - Pivot description for details) One more thing, The reason there is not item is because i you have no item with acrobatics the power of the move will boost up to 110!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: All of the descriptions on the move sets are just for each time you send

out the Pokemon, the rest is up to you and your skill.

Goodluck!

-TheProdigy

Edit: Edited The Talonfllame Post and made it look more appealing.
[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

[mention]TheProdigy[/mention],

I am playing the Bulk-Up set myself and playing it with Sharpbreak is simply not good, as shown Acrobatics has 110 BP if you have no item. :P

Acrobatics deals damage and its power is doubled to 110 if the user has no held item.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@TheProdigy,

I am playing the Bulk-Up set myself and playing it with Sharpbreak is simply not good, as shown Acrobatics has 110 BP if you have no item. :P

Acrobatics deals damage and its power is doubled to 110 if the user has no held item.

ok thanks i will fix it .

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

Update: The PvP Pokedex may not be updated for a while do to my computer breaking, (all the sets I built are on the pc lol) this will not be permanent so don'T forget about this post quite yet.

Sorry for the inconvenience

From Your Beloved Prodigy

• 4 weeks later...

OK my PC is now fixed, therefore the posts will continue.

thank you for your patience.

With all do respect - TheProdigy

Azumarill:

HP: 100

Attack: 50

Defense: 80

Sp.Attack: 60

Sp.Defense: 80

Speed: 50

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Azumarill - Choice Band |

------------------------------------------------------------

Azumarill - Adamant

Item: Choice Band

Ability: Huge Power

Move: Play Rough

Move: Water Fall

Move: Aqua Jet

Move: Super Power/Knock Off

EVs:

252 Atk | 172 HP | 84 Spe

Description:

On this set, you basically play according to the situation, you especially want to be careful about the choice band that will lock you into the move you pick, so predict what the opponent will do and pick you move with care.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Azumarill - Belly Drum |

---------------------------------------------

Azumarill - Adamant

Item: Sitrus Berry

Move: Belly Drum

Move: Knock Off

EVs:

252 Atk | 92 HP | 164 Spe

Description:

On This Set, use Belly Drum, once you use Belly Drum it should activate you Sitrus Berry, once your Sitrus Berry is eaten, you will have a bit more health to take a hit. ok, so now your attack is maxed out, Assuming your Azumarill is still living, you can now pick any move you would like, this will most likely result in a sweep, and if not, you are still dealing massive damage.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Azumarill - Assault Vest |

-------------------------------------------

Azumarill - Adamant

Item: Assault Vest

Move: Waterfall

Move: Knock Off/Super Power

EVs:

240 HP | 16Sp.Def | 252 Atk

Description:

On this set, you basically play accordingly, just use whatever move is right for your current situation. You may be wondering, "How will my damage be boosted if there is no damage boosting move or item?" well, Huge Power the ability already boosts your attack, and in exchange for a damage boosting item such as; Life Orb or Choice Band, we placed Assault Vest which will massively boost your SP.DEF, however the downside of this item is that you may only use attacking moves.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: All of the descriptions on the move sets are just for each time you send

out the Pokemon, the rest is up to you and your skill.

Goodluck!

-TheProdigy