Summer event quest

Jhayson18

I chose worng team on the quest i can reset and do the other team quest?

:Question: :Question:

Sadly you cannot currently change the team you chose to help. However when mentionned in a suggestion this afternoon that it would be good if we could change teams/reset the summer map story, some staff members thought it was a good idea so it might be implemented shortly. Though is not certain at all, I'm just informing you that it's potentially coming.

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey [mention]jhayson18[/mention],

as [mention]Furtifk[/mention] said there's not currently a way to change the team you choose during the quest on Vulcan Island.

There may be a precedent for changing teams or maybe even resetting the story, but unfortunately that won't be too high up on the list now due to other things being worked on.

If it becomes an issue, please feel free to make a suggestion on the Suggestions Forum, and maybe it will be picked up sooner.

Sorry for the bad news about not being able to change it, but I hope you continue to enjoy the game, and have fun on Vulcan Island! :Shy:

-Locked as solved-

Gouseru-Sig3.png

Please do not PM me with questions - post them on the appropriate channels for everyone to see. [glow=red]Unsolicited messages will be sent to The Outer Dark[/glow]