Account Creation Issues

326gaming

Hello, I was just wondering how long it takes until an account verification email expires? A friend of mine was trying to make an account and used an email that's not receiving the verification email (Probably due to it being an icloud. Other friends had that same issue before.) and he'd like to still be able to have the account he tried getting before, it just won't let him try creating it again because it says its now in use, but it's actually not. It's just waiting to be verified by email.

-snip-

Hey there 326Gaming!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this inconvenience. As said on this post:

If you're not receiving the registration email, Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo emails are the most likely to receive it so trying again with one of those should remedy that, if you're already using one of those check your junk mail and then if still nothing, make sure you typed it correctly (It occasionally isn't instant but hasn't been known to take longer than 30 minutes)

Any username used in a failed registration attempt will be locked for up to 7 days, at which point if still not activated it will become available again

You can also learn more here on the E-mail Issues post. If your friend cannot find the email in his spam folder, or the e-mail does not arrive, he will have to make a new account with a Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo email that has a new username. If he waits seven days at which point the account in question is still not activated his desired username will become available again.

Until we meet again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey [mention]326Gaming[/mention],

I'm happy that Shaui solved your Issue! :) I will lock the topic now. Have a nice week.

[glow=purple]-Locked as solved-[/glow]

jWGdwHH.gif

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyIn-Game Chat RulesFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

[glow=violet]Unsolicited messages will be cut. Thanks.[/glow]