Doesn't Snivy or its evo suppose to learn aqua tail and outrage?

Mangkitw

Hello [mention]mangkitw[/mention],

his final evolution should learn it yes. Arnie fixed the Aqua Tail tutor. :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello @mangkitw,

[mention]mangkitw[/mention]

I checked mine, and the aqua tail turtor is still not yet fixed, for snivy, I mean...

Hello @mangkitw,

@mangkitw

I checked mine, and the aqua tail turtor is still not yet fixed, for snivy, I mean...

it's not bugged,all the TM tutor are set as only teaching the final evolution form,so sinvy and Servine can not learn outrage and aqua tail, only Serperior can learn it, same goes to other TM tutor and other pokemon, only their final evolution form can learn it currently

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

[mention]NicoChan[/mention], not entirely correct; Tm Teachers have exceptions in their pokemon lists like defog for gligar and stuff like that

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@NicoChan, not entirely correct; Tm Teachers have exceptions in their pokemon lists like defog for gligar and stuff like that

so you mean right now snivy's final form (too lazy to spell) can learn aqua tail and outrage?

[mention]mangkitw[/mention], yes Serperior should learn it