Haunted House 2F

Wildno0dles

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51819 I like how so many people have the same problem and the owner of this game just don't care about them. Thats the way to make people happy with events =)

We do actually care about everyone and their experience within PRO but you have to remember that this is a live beta. Crashes and bugs can happen at any point and we are working hard to improve your experience. Yes, a lot of people have problems with the haunted house, but there are also tons of people who haven't run into trouble yet. We need to prioritize certain things over others with the limited amount of resources that we have. I can't stress it enough that bugs are being fixed while we talk, it's just a matter of time before this one gets fixed as well.

- Thanks for your patience.

Because when you find the first switch, when you have to find the second, if you get the wrong one, you have to select the first one again and then search for the second. Much like Lt. Surge's gym, or that's what I've been told. I don't think it's a bug, I managed to get the second switch the very first time.

</B>

~ THE Champ of SkyHorizon ~

~ Competitive player since 2013 ~

Feel free to add me in-game if you feel like it.

<B>My Kanto team. Actually leveling up and hunting. (3DS/2DS friend code also in the card, feel free to add me there too!)

xaU23Ko.png

CrystalPoke 2016 ~ Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That should be the only perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with the most powerful Pokémon. Like, what the hell are you going to do with a Bidoof. ~ CrystalPoke 2016

51819 I like how so many people have the same problem and the owner of this game just don't care about them. Thats the way to make people happy with events =)

You're so immature if you think everything can be solved in a few seconds. Atleast give the developers time to fix it, this isn't their full time job you know. They have other stuff to do aswell.

I've had no problem with this so idk if you guys are doing something wrong or this is actually a bug but it'll be fixed soon enough. Until then just do something els.

For memories, the game is a BETA !!!!!! Not the final one.....pls, if you come here just for trolling or joking please get out...... :thanks:

This post has only objective to explain what is the problem encounter by a lot of player if you're not agreee with that it's not the good forum !

Re: bug switch haunted house 2

<t>I have the same problem, the first is the one with de pumpkin at left, and I try all possibilities for more than 30 times each, more than 100 times at random, and more than 100 in 1 to 1, from left to right and nothing happens x_x</t>