leveling evolved pokemon

Ryuukii

hiii!

just wondering what's the difference between leveling basic pokemon compared to fully evolved pokemon?? i have a haunter that is level 22, should i evolve it and then start training or train it as a haunter? o-o

thanks~! :Heart:

EvwNmd5.jpg

by: Norin N. (aka mahoukarp)

caaaaaasual gaminggggggggg~ (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Hello [mention]Ryuukii[/mention],

the whole point of leveling unevolved pokemon is that they have a lower base xp.

Gastly Base EXP 95

Haunter Base EXP 126

Gengar Base EXP 190

You basically need way more XP to level a Gengar than you need for a Gastly, since their base xp is higher. That's the whole seceret; the lower the base XP are the faster can you level it. :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

ohhhhhhh do i lose stat bonuses??? likeeee if i had a spheal 98 sphealeo-99 walrein 100 compared to walrein 44 leveled alll the way to 100?? or does it adjust when it reaches 100? o3o

EvwNmd5.jpg

by: Norin N. (aka mahoukarp)

caaaaaasual gaminggggggggg~ (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

[mention]Ryuukii[/mention], the final stats are the same, so if you level a Gastly to 98, evolve it to Haunter at 99 and then evolve it via trade at 99 as well and use a rare candy to level it to 100, the stats would be the same as a level44 Gengar level'd from 44 to 100. :)

So in a nutshell, you just level faster but in the end the pokemon stats are the same. :P

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Ryuukii[/mention], sure thing; just tag me/pm me if you have more question :p