NIKOLA - SUICUNE BUG

Bathgaer

Hello

I went to capture my suicune ... I beat the guardian and the suicune appeared on the water ... I entered the fight with him, however ... after 71 ultraball and 50 great he did not enter and I had to give run My pokeballs are over ... I fought against boss nikola and I selected the suicune option ... then I went back to the lake where he stayed and he was not there ... what do I do? thank you

Hello [mention]Bathgaer[/mention],

I am not entirely sure how the Nikola boss works but I am almost sure that he just resets the chance for Suicune to appear; so basically you have to fight the guardian again and have to be lucky that Suicune spawns.

correct me if I am wrong

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Bathgaer[/mention], yes; you probably just need to wait a bit longer :p

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Bathgaer[/mention]

If you have successfully won against Nikola boss located in Trainers Valley,

All your legendaries which you could not catch will re-spawn which includes your Suicune ^^

Now you just got to wait and try encountering and catching it on your 2nd try

I wish and hope you will manage to successfully catch it this time^^

Good Luck!

Alain301forumsize.png

• 2 weeks later...