The teacher you need ! top 25, why not you?

Jeremco

Hello Chriserit and Zeloups, thanks for the feedback I sincerely appreciate it !

And yes Zeloups I will try to clear that part for you,

The service I propose can be anything related to PvP, if lets say you already have a solid team, but your experience of the PvP is near 0 and what you need is a full hour of train + I save the replays + analyze and give you a feedback + some advise then, its also possible.

I can have one program with you and a different one with another , I'm here to listen to everyone request, and to find the program that will fit them the most, in order to improve on the points you want to improve on.

But, indeed, for the players that doesnt even have a team yet, its better to take one or two hours to make a team, before to talk about details such as training and everything else.

Now, if you only want to learn how to have a good synergy in a team, how to build around one pokemon or a core of pokemons, and you want to find a team that's original but which also can works in the PRO meta, so that's possible and we can try to find the team that will perfectly meet your attempt :) .

I hope that fully answered you , please do not even hesitate to ask if you have any other questions, or if my answer isnt clear enough ! ;)

@Zeloups @chriserit Also for the date/time we'll redirect it to the private messages in order to avoid to have a discussion about it here , thanks for your understanding ! ;)

PCznf1X.png?1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]quanle92[/mention] Thanks for the feedback , very appreciated.

[mention]Frrf[/mention] I Doubt I can teach you anything as you're already well experienced, I though u were kidding with your comments so I didnt answer'd it, but as one of my best friend here, you for sure can ask me for anything on discord, and i'll with heart help you the way I can ;)

PCznf1X.png?1

@quanle92 Thanks for the feedback , very appreciated.

@Frrf I Doubt I can teach you anything as you're already well experienced, I though u were kidding with your comments so I didnt answer'd it, but as one of my best friend here, you for sure can ask me for anything on discord, and i'll with heart help you the way I can ;)

well honestly i wasn't kidding and i believe i still have a bunch of things to learn so help from anyone is welcome :p which is why i reached out to you

Freddie_forum_size.png

Hey,

Just to give a little feedback of what i felt about the coaching experience, after an hour with jerem :Shy: :

First of all, it was really pleasant, you're a nice guy bud, and you really explain good :) We talked in french, but i'm sure anyone who speaks english will enjoy the same understatement !

I asked for some team building advises and this is what i had, with a bit of preparation and a "ready_to_use" team even if that isn't the point, that could help some real beginners and interrests other type of players !

I think the "complete" part if you come with some of your games recorded would be really interresting for the one who want that.

Thank you again jerem, maybe we'll meet in ranked :devil:

Zel

Thanks very much for the feedback, zelroups, Also its a good idea to , as you said, come with some of my recorded games.

Imma try to have it done asap, although i need enough pokemons to make differents teams so i can have an example for every kind of teams playables , from every important "family" in the pokemon strategy.

Once I have it, I will for sure folow your tips !

PCznf1X.png?1