UU tier tournament [Yellow server only]

Rules:

1. Follow PRO PVP Rules

2. Once the host approve your team you will be have #Participant role and you're in to the tournament

3. You can only use the team you register

4. If the match is starting, the 2 players should send his/her opponent pokemon to the host

5. If 1 player dc'ed, his/her opponent has right if he will accept the rematch, if he don't you lose.

6. If you use other team, you will lose. You can only use the team you register

7. Finalist must record the match(Best of 3)

8. The tournament is single elimination, Final is best of 3.

9. Here's the ban list of pokemon that are not allowed in the tournament. Check here(Thanks for this)

10. Life orb and Choice items are banned

Team registration will end in June 9, and the start of tournament is June 10

Prizes:

The prizes are in discord

If you guys are interested to join, join in discord channel

Winners:

1st: Farwest

2nd: Terrychin

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Not gonna participate in this due to rule 10, makes no sense to me. I can already see everyone using stall and lots of Chansey vs Chansey situations. Good luck with the tournament though. Thanks for organizing this, this is seriously lacking in the community.

Not gonna participate in this due to rule 10, makes no sense to me. I can already see everyone using stall and lots of Chansey vs Chansey situations. Good luck with the tournament though. Thanks for organizing this, this is seriously lacking in the community.

Welp the reason i banned it cuz not all dont have it. :y:

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Having played several matches I can assure you this is not the case. Trust me, I tried to build a more cancerous stall than my standard one...

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

@idkup Just run Chansey, Alomomola, Amoonguss, Skarmory, Dugtrio and Cofagrigus. Have fun :P

Doing that loses to Ninetales + Exeggutor / Victreebel.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!