SirChancelots Epic Wishlist

Note: I Am looking for epics. Paying Very high.(150k-2mil) Either post a reply or pm with a screenshot of your poke.

I will post more later as i decide.

Dont be afraid to make offers ever if they arent the exact right nature, I might take something close or similar

Calm Drought Vulpix/Evo

Careful SandStream Larvitar/evo

Relaxed Sturdy Pineco/Evo

Timid ShadowTag Wynaut/Evo

Modest Chlorophyll Bulba/Evos

Bold ShellArmor Omanite/Evo

Adamant Innerfocus-/Multiscale+ Dragonite

Jolly MoldBreaker Axew

Adamant technician Scyther/ Impish steadfast Scyther

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

2 out of 10 found pm me with your epics!

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

51858 Drillbur don't have sand rush in Pro , however hope u can get them soon

Wow really? thats its best abi by far

SirChancelot#9800

Best ability indeed. It currently has None over Sand Rush. I've talked with Neltharion and he said it was a spelling mistake so hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Cheers :3

Best ability indeed. It currently has None over Sand Rush. I've talked with Neltharion and he said it was a spelling mistake so hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Cheers :3

so many pokemon have the wrong ability like this i'm so tired to list this for example is drillbur-sand rush, tympole- swift swim, deerling-chlorophyll something like this ==

52215 does the axew have to be jolly? i have a naive one.

Looking for max speed and 27+ atk

SirChancelot#9800