PRO Giveaway - A couple of Nintendo 2DS XLs

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I´m the MetaShadowPika and want to participate that next giveaway and wanted to thank you and the team for that awesome free game :thanks: , the giveaways :Grin: and so I want to win the giveaway because I have not enough money for a new handheld and my old 3Ds is broken for example I can´t play on him without a energy source because the akku is broken and so I need a new :(

Good luck for all other players who participate and much fun for the winners :Shy:

I'm very interested in Nintendo 2DS XL. I love the design and the display. I want it! So I can finally give my old 3DS to my girlfriend and play Pomemon together :D

Hope I'll have a chance!

Nick on PRO: Ethanblue

Server: Blue

Ign: Lunnyhd

Server: Red

As addicted I've grown to pokémon over the years, I've never really had the chance to play any of the newer ds games, hopefully this would be the start of a new journey! Good luck everyone

I am Hoping that I will be the one who can claim this Nintendo 2ds xl not just because for my own happiness but for my younger siblings also. if i will be the one who can get this console. We might be the happiest people ever. Because we live in a very poor country and our parents cant afford even for my own phone. We are hoping and hoping . Thank you.

Username:Beerus17

Server:Red

Screenshot_2017-05-31-23-18-43.thumb.jpg.88188206e2e04762f2d1918263c63845.jpg