PRO Giveaway - A couple of Nintendo 2DS XLs

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! This is amazing!

IGN: rayatom15031997

I've never had the chance to play official games since X&Y, couldn't afford both the console and the games. Having saved money for a few times in months but bad things came up and gotta break the clay pig... :| (student's life aint any better). I've been off from the game for a while due to lack of free time but still check on the forum waiting for Sinnoh to be released :D The 2 Switch giveaways were awesome but I didnt enter because Switch is somehow luxurious to me even though it's free as a giveaway :D But this, I have to try and wish for luck :D

P/s: I may save the money for the official games instead of spending on the console and playing cracked games :))

IGN: Seastone

Share proof: https://imgur.com/a/QCy5M

I would love to own a 2ds XL since I've missed out on all the 3ds pokemon games :( Winning this would mean I can finally "afford" to play these games including the newest of them all: Ultra Moon/Sun.

Gl&hf everyone on this giveaway, and thanks Pokemon Revolution for being so awesome!

Cheers!

//Seastone

I actually already own a 3DS, but i could need one of those bad boys for giving it to my best friend who also likes pokemon but doesn't have a 3DS. o/

~ I can't show a proof since i don't have Facebook/Twitter, but i showed the post to my friends from school! :3

Username: JunoKun

514873_trainercard-JunoKun.png Pok%C3%A9monsprite_245_Schillernd_XY.gif

Future PvP Team: <click here>