Epic umbreon sell 425k bo ends tomorow

Nicsy1

Re: Epic umbreon sell

<r><QUOTE author="SirChancelot"><s>

</s><POST content="51629"><s></s>51629<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="nicsy1"><s>
</s><POST content="51627"><s></s>51627<e></e></POST> I don't care cause you got lucky and over price poke who will stay in pc . This poke will be used in battle and its worth more<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You obviously do care enough to make a fuss about it when im trying to buy a poke from you.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

LOOL Dude this exact same scenario happened to me check out the other thread of nicsy1 i even call her/him out about it.... damn nicsy u have to stop because this type of behavior is really quite childish. I love how he/she tries to turn it around on you like he/she did on me.</r>

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

51627 I don't care cause you got lucky and over price poke who will stay in pc . This poke will be used in battle and its worth more

You obviously do care enough to make a fuss about it when im trying to buy a poke from you.

LOOL Dude this exact same scenario happened to me check out the other thread of nicsy1 i even call her/him out about it.... damn nicsy u have to stop because this type of behavior is really quite childish. I love how he/she tries to turn it around on you like he/she did on me.

did same to me ;D

You obviously do care enough to make a fuss about it when im trying to buy a poke from you.

LOOL Dude this exact same scenario happened to me check out the other thread of nicsy1 i even call her/him out about it.... damn nicsy u have to stop because this type of behavior is really quite childish. I love how he/she tries to turn it around on you like he/she did on me.

did same to me ;D

LMAO So this happened to everyone.... rekttttt

did same to me ;D

What i did? i sold you bagon for 2m , you didn't even had money so i agreed to wait for you. Then u instatly tried to re-sell it for much more and when you saw you can't you wanted a refund? so what the hell are you talking about!?

To be clear i gaved you your money back.

giphy.gif237819_trainercard-nicsy.png

i wanted to sell because people told me you scammed them and that so called "picture of bo" wasn't there it was just i said in previous message i don't speak for other players if they say you scammed them

then that has nothing to do with me and 3 people lying about the same situation? i doubt it

51677 i wanted to sell because people told me you scammed them and that so called "picture of bo" wasn't there it was just i said in previous message i don't speak for other players if they say you scammed them

then that has nothing to do with me and 3 people lying about the same situation? i doubt it

God,i can't argue with kids anymore. There was picture for very long time until i sold it,but yeah exucuses everyone has. I scammed you because i sold u for 2m(my price) and u gaved me only 800k so i agreed to wait for you,isn't that a trust or what?? and like 1 hour after that you wanted a refund cause you could'nt sell it or get me my money. Yeah im a scammer,sure! Im keeping this umbreon just cause of the people like this,i can't argue with kids anymore.

giphy.gif237819_trainercard-nicsy.png