Looking for someone to clarify (7th pvp rule)

Somes

39b29713c48646a5bbc4472851a61cc6.png

So this is what letrix posted earlier today about the new pvp rule.

So is it something like, Player X has his Main account in top 25 pvp ladder. Let us take the rank 25th guy in the ladder to be at 400 rates.

He got 3 alt acc's WHICH have some rating in it but it's below 400 so prolly not gonna be visible in the top 25.

like each of thoese alts got 300 rating in them.

The player X is using these alts inorder to boost guild ratings for Guild pvp ladder.

However, right now, it's almost impossible for us to moderate anything below the Top 25 without [glow=red]screenshot reports from players who know the alternate accounts of others[/glow].

So if i find the player X using his alt accounts staying under top 25 and boosting for guild rating, i'll screenshot it and report him? right? is that all? :thanks:

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

"For now, alternate accounts will only be banned from the top 25." is your answer.

The part you mentioned is basically an explanation of why they can't ban alts altogether.

eh, it clearly states that they can't moderate/ban someone's alt unless some player reports them their alt's screenshot as a proof.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

[mention]Somes[/mention] Alternate accounts aren't banned completely. Like Chameleon stated, alternate accounts will only be banned if they're on the Top 25.

To use your example; what that player is doing is still ok. As long as they don't have 2 alts in the Top 25, they aren't breaking any rules.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

no problemo they won`t be banned for now i guess, but myself and some more will make ss so even the new community of players that will come or is already here to know and aprove the non-alts account in ranked play, i am strongly against them :). Is not healthy enough for the game

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

"For now, alternate accounts will only be banned from the top 25." is your answer.

The part you mentioned is basically an explanation of why they can't ban alts altogether.

eh, it clearly states that they can't moderate/ban someone's alt unless some player reports them their alt's screenshot as a proof.

Yeah exactly. That's why it's not a good idea to ban alts completely since there isn't a reliable way to monitor the usage of them. Which results in alts being banned from top 25 only.