Rule 7's current implementation is ridiculous

Idkup

I don't but i know for a fact they will not change this just because 1 player finds it rediculous.

maybe im like 1 of 5 people actually affected by this rule on yellow server as a whole

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway ima stop posting on this thread because its getting stupid ok :) bye have a great time complaining and not taking advice. :Shy: :Smile:

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

anyway ima stop posting on this thread because its getting stupid ok :) bye have a great time complaining and not taking advice. :Shy: :Smile:

or maybe you have no idea what it's like having a rule specifically targeting a tiny group of people for no real reason

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

i just posted this topic in my server on discord with my friends and almost everyone says i have a point

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

oh and its says RULE for a reason.

We aren't changing the rule. I've already stated; as of now, it's impossible for us to completely ban alternate accounts from the ladder. Thus alts are only banned from being a part of the Top 25. We've recently been suggested an unranked ladder which would be a good place for you to test teams. Said suggestion has been forwarded to Shane and we'll see where it goes from there. The main reason we banned alt accounts from the Top 25 in the mean time is to make the Top 25... the Top 25. Not the Top 18 or whatever it might've been in the past seasons.

Nevertheless, I'm locking this topic. Our board is not the place for arguments and insults.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.