Maribela Boss Reward Bug

Caspar

So... I beat Maribela and it said I got a Larvesta. I beat Erika earlier and got a serious nature Larvesta and I also have another Larvesta, brave nature, from looong time ago after finally beating her 3 times to manually choose the reward. So, I went into PC and I only see this. 2/3 Larvesta is there... :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

Is it possible to see the logs and see if Maribela did give me my reward but it didn't go through?

9wqOQeP.png

qheApc2.png

4ef1544e56.png

signature_caspar.png

• 2 weeks later...

So... I beat Maribela and it said I got a Larvesta. I beat Erika earlier and got a serious nature Larvesta and I also have another Larvesta, brave nature, from looong time ago after finally beating her 3 times to manually choose the reward. So, I went into PC and I only see this. 2/3 Larvesta is there... :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

Is it possible to see the logs and see if Maribela did give me my reward but it didn't go through?

9wqOQeP.png

qheApc2.png

There are no errors with the script with respect to the Larvesta prize, and no trace of the Larvesta if you did receive one, sorry. Cannot find any bug without more substantial information. Closing the thread.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.