Cant find a tm

Iammeetdp

Hello,

I wanted to have rock tomb on my breloom(as i saw on a youtube video one of the pro player had rock tomb on his breloom). Soo i kept asking in help amd all chat but no one knows where tm rock tomb is. Soo can you help me

i thought rock tomb was brock's gym pewter

from the helper :/

i might be wrong though.

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

Hello,

I wanted to have rock tomb on my breloom(as i saw on a youtube video one of the pro player had rock tomb on his breloom). Soo i kept asking in help amd all chat but no one knows where tm rock tomb is. Soo can you help me

Hello iammetdp,

As FlaFlaPT told you, you can have the TM89 : Rock Tomb, at the Rustboro Gym by talking to the assistant waiting at the entrance.

Next time, be sure to use TM-HM Guide Topic, which is really made for you to know where to find some TMs.

I move this in the proper forum, so it can help anyone else who need it.

And i'll lock this topic as solved, too. Thank you FlaFlaPT, keep up the good community helping work ! :)

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::