Team PvP

Vorian

Hi, i'm Vorian, a newbie in Game and PvP... I'm here because i would like to explain a thing about PvP and the Game... When you begin to play you got only the starter to move on and it is fine, you will catch many pokemons during the journey and use a lot of pokedollars for some in-game stuff, such as poles, excavation permit and dragon club.... Now, 200k for dragon club, 100k for excavation and more tham 100k for all the poles, almost 500k just for go through the game "happy".... When you reach the end of Hoenn the first thought is to do PvP or anyway to find a way to do it and you go and search some pokemons but since is hard find them with good Natures/Abilities/IVS sometime you buy them too and here is the point, since we are poor newbies and there are really many moneys to spend through the whole game, we will reach the amount to have only 1 or 2 teams decent for pvp... The problem is this: let's say you buy your pokes all evolved, so is atleast 400k each pokemon, 400x6=2.400.000 pokedollars total, 2m and 400k, or you buy base pokemons, so is 100k, 100x6=600k + 10k each rare candy atleast, so is 3/5 rare candies each pokemon, let's say 5, 5x6=30, 30x10= 300k, total of 900k, for pokemons level 100 made by you.... Now the Movesets, let's say atleast 2 Moves from egg tutor for each pokemon, 15k each one, 15x2 = 30, 30x6=190k, total of 1.090.000 to have a full decent pvp team, 1M, now that we got this fabulous team we enter in pvp and we even win a match or 2... BUT the opponents start changing their Teams continuosly and, we, poor newbies, who have only 6/12/18 pokemons, we cant withstand the others that may have 30/50/100 pvp pokemons PvP ready, we can't change everytime team since we don't got moneys to buy another one or even trade our pokes, coz if you trade them you loose them, so you start over this thing again and again, and so you must keep your decent team atleast.... But farm is not easy, since to find a good pokemon you need some moneys for balls, a pokemon with synch and right nature (a false swiper too) and a lot of luck with abilities and IVS... So, here is my suggestion: Can we make a Rule/NPC In-Game, where you can Sign Your Team for the Current PvP Season and while the Season is ongoing you can't change Team? You can change Items and Movesets but not Teams, that would be fair between New PvPers and Old Veterans, i mean, we can't reach to have all the pokemons of the Veterans, and i think is not so fair that we can't PvP just because they switch everytime Team and we don't got any counters for such pokemons sometimes....

I hope i explained myself well and this topic worths something :Crazy:

:thanks: for reading it :Angel:

holy moly what an essay boii , i scimmed through it but ye. I don't think ur logic make any sense at all, if i cud get a full pvp team for 2,4m i wud be happiest man on earth but is not how it works excactly.

The more you play the more value you produce (unless you scam urself ofc) so yeah you just gotta work ur way up. Hunt stuff, sell stuff, trade stuff and u good. paying 400k for each poke isnt the way to go cuz then u probably get shit pokes anyway. If your going for the long run might as well go big. I buy a lot of pokes and for a full pvp team I can easily spend around 20m~ if not more depending on what pokes i put together.

Just letting ya know I think ur seeing it from a not so experienced perspective but is aite will come soon ok bye happy new year love u

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

I didn't understand the last 2 phrases, but man for a newbie make 2m is already a miracle, if you think we can make 20m you're out of your mind, you're seeing it from the prospective of an old veteran right now, try to put yourself in the newbies clothes, no ms, no moneys, no nothing man :/

you can start using team that easy to hunt, like gyara, gengar, tenta, weavile, machamp, golem, etc. its not pvp poke need to be epic, just need synergy with team.

registering team is bad idea, it will make pvp boring

good luck with your team

My team can be: Lucario/Bisharp/Alakazam/Scizor/Gyarados/Slowbro/Hydreigon/Gengar/Typhlosion and these pokes are not enough when they keep on switching between Greninja/Blissey/Ferrothorn/Noivern/Chesnaught/Clefable/Tyranitar/Donphan/Pangoro/Clawitzer/Crawdaunt/Bisharp/Lucario/Dragonite etc... they have too many pokes to switch between lol :/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i'm Vorian, a newbie in Game and PvP... I'm here because i would like to explain a thing about PvP and the Game... When you begin to play you got only the starter to move on and it is fine, you will catch many pokemons during the journey and use a lot of pokedollars for some in-game stuff, such as poles, excavation permit and dragon club.... Now, 200k for dragon club, 100k for excavation and more tham 100k for all the poles, almost 500k just for go through the game "happy".... When you reach the end of Hoenn the first thought is to do PvP or anyway to find a way to do it and you go and search some pokemons but since is hard find them with good Natures/Abilities/IVS sometime you buy them too and here is the point, since we are poor newbies and there are really many moneys to spend through the whole game, we will reach the amount to have only 1 or 2 teams decent for pvp... The problem is this: let's say you buy your pokes all evolved, so is atleast 400k each pokemon, 400x6=2.400.000 pokedollars total, 2m and 400k, or you buy base pokemons, so is 100k, 100x6=600k + 10k each rare candy atleast, so is 3/5 rare candies each pokemon, let's say 5, 5x6=30, 30x10= 300k, total of 900k, for pokemons level 100 made by you.... Now the Movesets, let's say atleast 2 Moves from egg tutor for each pokemon, 15k each one, 15x2 = 30, 30x6=190k, total of 1.090.000 to have a full decent pvp team, 1M, now that we got this fabulous team we enter in pvp and we even win a match or 2... BUT the opponents start changing their Teams continuosly and, we, poor newbies, who have only 6/12/18 pokemons, we cant withstand the others that may have 30/50/100 pvp pokemons PvP ready, we can't change everytime team since we don't got moneys to buy another one or even trade our pokes, coz if you trade them you loose them, so you start over this thing again and again, and so you must keep your decent team atleast.... But farm is not easy, since to find a good pokemon you need some moneys for balls, a pokemon with synch and right nature (a false swiper too) and a lot of luck with abilities and IVS... So, here is my suggestion: Can we make a Rule/NPC In-Game, where you can Sign Your Team for the Current PvP Season and while the Season is ongoing you can't change Team? You can change Items and Movesets but not Teams, that would be fair between New PvPers and Old Veterans, i mean, we can't reach to have all the pokemons of the Veterans, and i think is not so fair that we can't PvP just because they switch everytime Team and we don't got any counters for such pokemons sometimes....

I hope i explained myself well and this topic worths something :Crazy:

:thanks: for reading it :Angel:

If ppl can do it , you can do it too bro , no excuses

accelgor.gif aegislash.gif blaziken-mega.gif charizard-megax.gif crawdaunt.giflucario-mega.gif

I didn't understand the last 2 phrases, but man for a newbie make 2m is already a miracle, if you think we can make 20m you're out of your mind, you're seeing it from the prospective of an old veteran right now, try to put yourself in the newbies clothes, no ms, no moneys, no nothing man :/

Those so called "prospective of an old veteran" they were too once a "newbie, no money, no ms". But they strive without complaining why they can't match the pace of changing teams.

Don't get me wrong mate.

Your suggestion is quite interesting still.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

First of all, you don't need money, you don't need MS, and you basicaly don't need anything to start hunting a pokemon.

We all started out of zero. We all were "newbies" on PRO. We managed to hunt our pokemon, some of us started to sell, buy, some others decided to only hunt. Yet, we all end up on the same situation: We do have more than 1 team.

What you suggest is a tournament thing, not a "ladder thing". When you're laddering, you're forced to adapt your team every now and then or you will get predicted so often. I understand your point of view, but I don't think it is a thing that should be implemented.

Then, keep in mind that the PvP is the -end of the end game content-. Once you did the 3 regions, there's still some side stuff to do. Building your team is one of them, it takes time. If you want more than 6 PvP pokemon, such as lot of "veterans" did", then play the game, as we did.

Yet, I understand what you mean, but I enjoy switching out teams to not "play the same thing every single day".

Good luck !

Edit: By the way, I highly suggest you to actually avoid buying your pokemon. Your money is useful to enter the safari, excavation, etc. It will add -alot- of content in game. Especialy if you're a newbie.