Drops

Mlejnek

i think Pokemon that might have a item help should drop more often when you beat them, also ive been at it for like 2 weeks and not 1 shinny so ya its will push players away the exp is great and so is the cash just the things here that i said need a look into also the MS only pokemon rates are horable i spent 15 hours in route 1 and found 1 shinx thats not good for Members pokemon

i think Pokemon that might have a item help should drop more often when you beat them, also ive been at it for like 2 weeks and not 1 shinny so ya its will push players away the exp is great and so is the cash just the things here that i said need a look into also the MS only pokemon rates are horable i spent 15 hours in route 1 and found 1 shinx thats not good for Members pokemon

Membership doesn't mean rare pokemon are easy to find, it just means you can find rare pokemon in more places :HeartEyes:

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3

The shiny rate is perfect the way it is, it matches the handheld rate, which is 90% of the goal of this game in my opinion....okay maybe its less, idk, who cares. The drops are certainly something Red and Shane will look into closer. I haven't had any experience with drops so idk. But just to reiterate, the shiny rate is perfect right now, you can't have it lower or else they will be too common, they are supposed to be special.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

Pokemon dont 'drop' items. They hold them. U have to cstch them or use a pokemon with frisk and covet/thief. This is how it works in the handhelds, and this is how its going to work here. We arent in the business of making things easier just because someone isnt happy about not being able to find something in 5 minutes

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I personally love the way how to obtain items from Pokemon by catching... but stealing by covet... i tried using covet on sunkern, sunkern above cerulean has an held item, but I used covet on around 50-70 sunkerns, and never got an item, maybe its just a low rate that the sunkern has an item.

king1234.gif

I personally love the way how to obtain items from Pokemon by catching... but stealing by covet... i tried using covet on sunkern, sunkern above cerulean has an held item, but I used covet on around 50-70 sunkerns, and never got an item, maybe its just a low rate that the sunkern has an item.

try to use frisk first and detect the item then test covet ... testing covet blindly would be hard to check if covet works or not :p

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif