Accidental Release

Derpysquidhd

I have accidentally relased my lvl 35 nidoran in my pc and was wondering if there was a way an admin could get it bacm for me i have its id number if u guys need it.Get back to me asap plz.

Hello DerpySquidHd, I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

Could you give the ID of your Pokémon ? I'll notify an admin about that, but he needs that ID.

Re: Released Pokemon

<r><QUOTE author="DerpySquidHd" post_id="394896" time="1496828697" user_id="1693215"><s>

</s>

Accidently released my nidoran Into the wild and was hoping u can get it back, id is 23580334.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'll notify an admin. Stay tuned and don't open another topic please.<br/>

Thanks !<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s>- Merged topic -<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

I thought stuff like this is meant to be a lesson learned, at best? It seems like an issue below the status of anyone with the power to fix it.

If it were any other game, then nothing would be done. Players should be more careful. Just what I thought anyway.

QRD5EHd.png

There should be limit to these. Otherwise this will just promote sloppiness.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

[mention]DerpySquidHd[/mention] Your Nidoran should be in your PC at the last slot. Please be more careful next time.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.