EventQuest@Vulcan Bug

Nazoreos

I was doing the quest right before the server crashed and i had just beated the magma captain so after the server come up i loged in the npc the captain i mean is not standing there anymore while the rest of the quest line seems to be stucked before i fight him ! i also tried to speak to the starting npc and also with the team aqua grunt and like i said i have to fight with the magma captain! i uploades 2 ss with the magma missing and the stones saying the pre magma captain thing!

petres.thumb.png.ce0f1db8fbd5ff6ba08be585fce86412.png

magma.thumb.png.072a699f56f0dec8760618135279e22f.png

Hello. Apologies for the relatively untimeful response.

Please let us know when you are online in-game next, since one of us will need to coordinate a time to log into the game in unison with you in order to correctively re-register your user variables; thereafter, we can extricate you out of this control-flow disorder.

Apologies for any inconveniences so far.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi [mention]nazoreos[/mention],

You will have to fight the Magma Captain again. I added something that will make him appear when you pass through the entrance to the summit (and a few other background fixing stuff). That also doesn't require you to be online at the same time as a content scripter to fix your quest.

That is also the surest way to make sure your quest is not broken since there are multiple factors that have been affected by the disconnect.

Please try to see if it works and let us know.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Hi @nazoreos,

You will have to fight the Magma Captain again. I added something that will make him appear when you pass through the entrance to the summit (and a few other background fixing stuff). That also doesn't require you to be online at the same time as a content scripter to fix your quest.

That is also the surest way to make sure your quest is not broken since there are multiple factors that have been affected by the disconnect.

Please try to see if it works and let us know.

thnx for your trouble! i will check it tommorow and let you know!

nah! magma leader still not there :( also nothing on the stones inside the cave and the npc stoping u while entering the cave nowhere to be found! and i believe this is where my quest stuck! the time when i enter the cave the npc should apear but cause of disco and npc late spawn maybe this happened!