Released pokemon that i did not realease.Probably hacked!

Ntinosilios

did you type in the name of the poke?

did you try logging out and logging back in?

did you look at the last box with poke in it?

did you accidentally release it?

if you have no proof the staff can not do anything.

if someone hacked into your account a lot more would be done.

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

I tried logging in my my account 5 times and i saw the same thing.

I had 3 or 4 level 100 pokemon that got released or disappeared along with some other.

I have no proof about them being released since i wasn't the one doing it.

If nothing can be done i guess i will have to quit the game.Thank you.

u were only talking about one pokemon and now its 3-4,

the only proof you need is the pokemons id number,

and why would you quit just because you lost a pokemon, its just a game, its your loss if you quit, this is no point to quit the game you are either lying or bluffing.

many people say they will leave PRO and they don't.

have you given your password to anyone?

have you given your account ot anyone and then log into it?

i have many more things to say but i don't think this is a solid case so this will probably be my last post here.

if nothing helped i hope you find them. ^-^

please check in the last box with pokemon in it if you have not already ^-^

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

In my first post my exact words are "my best pokemon had been released" and the word pokemon is plural.

I didn't lose one pokemon i lost 3 full evs 100 lvl pokemon which as you know takes time to achieve and is a pretty good reason for me to quit the game.

I don't see a reason why i would lie about something like this and waste everyone's time and i also don't see a way i could find the released pokemons' IDs so i could show it.

Are you a gm or admin because if you aren't i really need an adult's help for this issue.

Are you a gm or admin because if you aren't i really need an adult's help for this issue.

Did you give out ur account information to anybody?

also he/she is just trying to help you, you are not the only one who have lost pokemon and so that is why a lot of people already know how it is possible to get them back as it has been seen again and again that people can't get them back 'cause they don't have the ID number.

and i would not say lv100 ev trained pokes is hard to obtain, it depends on the pokes stats. Just saying 'cause it sounds like you are not very experienced. Alright have a nice day.

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

I haven't given my information to anyone.

I cannot get the IDs of the pokemon since I didn't release them.

I don't think even half an hour spent on a game is little. And since you are experienced you know leveling a pokemon to 100 takes 2 hours or more but I might be wrong.

Also I really don't think that person was simply trying to help me by saying "this is no point to quit the game you are either lying or bluffing" or " i don't think this is a solid case". But that doesn't matter I just want to know if there is a possible solution. Can someone bring my account to a previous date or something like that? If not it is understandable.

I haven't given my information to anyone.

I cannot get the IDs of the pokemon since I didn't release them.

I don't think even half an hour spent on a game is little. And since you are experienced you know leveling a pokemon to 100 takes 2 hours or more but I might be wrong.

Also I really don't think that person was simply trying to help me by saying "this is no point to quit the game you are either lying or bluffing" or " i don't think this is a solid case". But that doesn't matter I just want to know if there is a possible solution. Can someone bring my account to a previous date or something like that? If not it is understandable.

Hello ntinosilios,

As our other users said to you, and I really think they were trying to help you even if sometimes people have a certain clumsyness to appear kind due to the written format of the forum board, if you don't have the ID of the Pokemons, unfortunately there is nothing our team can do to help you finding back your Pokemon.

As i see, you already tried to change your password, i hope you managed to do it because if you're not the one which has released those Poke, someone else had access to your account and did it. I also managed you didn't answered this question precedently so i assume you had probably given your password to someone else who you think was trustworthy, but with the internet, noone can always know for sure.

In any ways, we are not here to volontarily accuse someone from being evil or bad at other people.

We are really sorry for not being able to help you more, but restore your account to a previous configuration is not technically possible, and so is not possible to track pokemons if you dont have the ID number.

No need to quit the game for this anyway, i guess you could find better Pokemons to replace the ones you've lost by trying a little more and left-right some good old wild grass ! :Smile:

In order to prevent future problems, i can only advise you with two good answers we often give to players :

- Don't give your password to anyone neither let your pc in free access if you have direct login informations,

- Make a little folder on your desktop with screenshots of your best beasts so you can already access to their ID in case there's a problem (like a mini own database :D )

Please understand that without any evidences of any kind, we cannot conclude to a scam or a hacking for this subject.

i'm sorry for the delay and i hope to see you ingame soon with better pokemons ! :Grin:

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::