Friend's list bug

Kibitz

Hey, need some help on this weird glitch that has kept occurring:

This person keeps spamming me on wanting me to be his friend, so I add him so he would stop annoying me and i unfriended him right after. I don't see his name in my friendslist. But now i can see him logging in on the top right corner which means im a friend on his list and he can keep messaging me. Is there an unfriend command i dont know about? If there isn't, please add one soon.

cqjN0su.gif

Kibitz the Whale

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/Kibitz

My Twitch Channel : Twitch.tv/xkibitz

XfRMr90.gif

I don't have much informations about it, but it's a common bug. As far as I know, there is no fix for it yet and people complained alot about it.

By the way, you're not showing up in his friend list anymore. I got this bug with a few people, they aren't on my friend list, I'm not on their. Don't worry, it's mainly graphical, he won't harass you more and in case he pm you back, think about /ignore hisname.

[mention]Kibitz[/mention] Just as a minor note, you can use the command "/ignore (name)" and it should remove the name from the database from appearing to you. Another way to do it is by adding him and removing him again. Like it was said above, this is only a graphical glitch, nothing big or outstanding as he/she isn't on your friendlist :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.