Hoenn Hours

Dweind

Hi [mention]Dweind[/mention],

Your hours should start counting now. There was a bug with the timer in the past and it has been fixed. You simply did not talk to Prof Birch after the fix. Now that you have talked to him, your game hours will start counting as Hoenn hours.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

so i spent 130 hours in hoenn all for nothing? and i have to make like a freaking bot to keep me in game to get them back (i won't make one obviously cause it'snot allowed it's just to explain that it's freaking annoying)

so i spent 130 hours in hoenn all for nothing? and i have to make like a freaking bot to keep me in game to get them back (i won't make one obviously cause it'snot allowed it's just to explain that it's freaking annoying)

You only need to play normally.

It can be annoying, lots of things can be. Just play normally and you will get it in time.

Locking the thread now.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.