New to Blue Server

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I'm MaidKitty but I go by Kitty mostly. I started playing earlier this week and I'm super hooked on the game. Excited to meet new people to play with!

Hello MaidKitty, welcome to PRO!

We have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

I wish you good luck, and I hope you'll enjoy PRO ! :Sing:

Hello Kitty,

welcome to PRO. I hope you'll have an amazing time throughout your journey and that you are going to meet amazing new friends. PRO is an amazing community and is always willing to help you out ingame, on irc and also on discord. If you're somewhere stuck in the story, do not hesitate to ask players on help chat.

You'll thank me later for this; Bills book is under his pillow! :D *If you're still not there, as you said you've been playing for an week now*

Yours sincerely,

angelknight

PvP RulesTrade RulesChat RulesFAQ

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome on PRO Kitty !

Have fun and meet some other good players, also hooked by the game like you are :D

Kind regards,

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::