Android lag

My gf and I have been enjoying the game on our phones. She has a Google pixel and I a ZTE Axon, were both running 7.1.2 and I think both phones have decent graphical capabilities.

The problem is no matter what we try there is a frustrating judder and lag, its most noticeable when moving about and is really annoying!

I have made a video of it here: [bBvideo=560,315]

[/bBvideo]

I've tried reinstalling the game, clearing data, cache etc. Tried toggling graphics options on and off and even followed the android guide on this forum!

I'm pretty adept with this kinda stuff so willing to try whatever, I'm rooted and tested using performance kernels for both cpu and gpu and its the same.

Just can't get the lag to go away.

We play on the blue server.

Thanks

i think its something to do with Nougat (the OS ur running)

I use a much less powerful Sony Xperia XA (running Marshmallow) and do not experience these issues. It can actually be due to the screen resolution of ur device

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

unfortunately not.

Android version is very device dependant on how it runs.

I had a galaxy S4 that suffered the exact same frame slowdowns as ur experiencing. but my galaxy note 4 and sony xperia XA run silky smooth.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.