Pokemon Selling

Kavindu

PM Me I Would Like To Sell Some Pokemons For Pokedollars In Game If You Want Rare Pokemon For Less Pokedollars PM Me And Follow My Posts

200w.gif

[glow=red]WE LOST THE LAST TIME AND THIS IS MY REDEMPTION WE WILL NOT LOSE.....[/glow]

[glow=blue]OBLIVION [/glow]

[glow=blue]Join Our Guild[/glow]

Please add Image:Screenshot of your pokemon to sell in forum, People dont know what do u have, do your pokemon is good or no, or its price

Maybe some pokemon is "good" for you, but its doesnt mean its "good" for other people

Maybe some pokemon is "rare" for you, but its doesnt mean its "rare" for other people

For example a lvl 100 greninja Docile nature with low IV is "good" for Newbie/Inexperienced Player because they dont know/learned anything about stat (:IV, EV, Nature, Ability, Hidden Abiliy, Hidden Power). but for experienced/PvP Player, its (sorry) "trash" greninja that useless in PvP

Because you joined the Forum 2 weeks ago and still newbie (In-forum) we dont know you experience in-game, maybe your "good" pokemon is "good" for me or maybe not, why people should PM you if they dont know what u sell ?

Sorry, not meant to offend

Also I already try to PM you in-game and u is not online

you know, you is a human, not robot. you not online everytime, you cant online 24 hour per day

people cant PM you when you is not online. thats why "normally" people sell pokemon in forum by show his pokemon (screenshot), not ask people to PM him