Pokemon Selling

Kavindu

[mention]Kavindu[/mention]

Usually people sell EPIC, PvP READY, RARE and UNCOMMON & RARE SHINY in Forum

"Epic" means the pokemon have nice stat: High IV, Best Ability or have good Hidden Power

"PvP Ready" means the pokemon have trained EV, level 100 and have best moveset

"Rare" means just a few people have, or not obtainable anymore (example:Klinklang, Drifblim, Pink Pokemon, clone pokemon, etc)

"Shiny" means the pokemon have different colour from the others

Sorry Does not mean to offend

My advice is better if you learn about IV, EV, EV training, Hidden power, Pokemon Nature, Best level to Evolve a pokemon, Ability, Hidden ability (Its mean u need improve your Knowledge about pokemon) so you know what is "Good" and "Rare" Pokemon

If you already learned all about pokemon stat you will know if your pokemon is "wrong nature", "common", "Low IV", "Early Evolve", "not best ability" so you will know if your pokemon is.. ehm (sorry) Worthless for most people in Forum. Its good you try to sell your pokemon in Forum, but probably no one will buy, but if u tried in game, maybe someone need your pokemon

Also u need to see other player selling pokemon or personal shop, so u can know how to sell pokemon in forum

^^

Moved to Personal Shops since you're selling more than 4 pokemons which is the max number of pokes you can sell in the main section. However, here's a guide on how to add images to your posts, Click. You can edit your main post and add all the pokemons you're selling there then PM me in order to delete all the comments with pokemons, I've deleted all the unnecessary replies aswell means no more spam from now on.

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i