simple stuff for farming

Sploonz

By bench you mean release?

I like the idea. While not necessary, it would certainly be a quality-of-life change. Outside of possibly shifting the staff's focus on more important possible implementations, I am not sure why people are opposing the idea. Though, the "pop-up" should be able to be turned on/off.

Yes by bench I mean release !

And yup this is the THE incredible idea who can change everything, just ass you said a "quality-of-life change".

• 3 weeks later...

Coming from someone who farms A LOT, its not really appealing to me. It would be nice for farming somewhere like the Moon where it costs money every time you leave to check pokes in PC then go back; however, when i farm its for multiple hours - i trash the trash, keep the number 1 and sell any other decents. I am too lazy to make multiple trips to and from the PC. I just wonder if I missed that epic shiny Gible when I made that trip to PC.

Yes, but the problem is that some time you want one good poke and you're not willing to continue farming if you catch it. So currently the only solution is to go to the pc when your team is full, to trash the ones you caught and to continue farming until you get a good one or your team is full again.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]