Litterally 300k of my money just dissapeared

Iover

please help me... the title says it all. i made a trade with someone giving them my charmander for a modest sync poke then i was gonna travel to route 15 by subway and out of nowhere, i have no money to use the subway so i keep trying hoping its just a bug. when i relog, im flat broke. 981$ only.

please help me... the title says it all. i made a trade with someone giving them my charmander for a modest sync poke then i was gonna travel to route 15 by subway and out of nowhere, i have no money to use the subway so i keep trying hoping its just a bug. when i relog, im flat broke. 981$ only.

Hi iover

I'm sorry to hear about this. As far as I know, it is not possible to lose 300k out of nowhere. After blacking out, you lose 5% of your total money. Do you happen to have any screenshots about the trade you made? Could you provide a little more info about everything that happend with your account? Did you get hit by a Rollback?

It is also not possible to get a refund as asking for refunds is not negotiable.

I hope you can provide me a little more information to work with.

Sorry again for your inconvenience and I hope you have a good day.

Kind regards

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -

Hi iover

I'm sorry to hear about this. As far as I know, it is not possible to lose 300k out of nowhere. After blacking out, you lose 5% of your total money. Do you happen to have any screenshots about the trade you made? Could you provide a little more info about everything that happend with your account? Did you get hit by a Rollback?

It is also not possible to get a refund as asking for refunds is not negotiable.

I hope you can provide me a little more information to work with.

Sorry again for your inconvenience and I hope you have a good day.

Kind regards

are there no ways staff can check logs for players? like trade histories? i wouldnt have a screenshot because i didnt know how i lost my money.

We investigate your account and you did not have any trade with said amount of anything even close. Which means either you used it to buy items ingame or lost it from battles, which doesn't have any solution as it's a feature from every Pokemon game. Also, doesn't seem you even had the money, but I won't go that far to ask you the reasons why you want to request 300k from nowhere. There is indeed the trades you talked about but none of those has money transfers.

As the investigation is now closed I am also going to lock this topic. Have a good week.

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.