In-Game Bug

Antipotato

I Dont Know if i am in the right place to post this but im having an in-game problem with my shroomish in the pokedex says that he learns spore at lv45 but i didnt get it and it isnt in the move relearner too.

What could happen?

Hi AntiPotato

Sometimes there are so many moves in the tutor that he can’t show them all, so relearn a move that is near the move you want to relearn which didn’t appear at first. Sometimes it takes a few tries.

it is also possible that the Pokemon’s complete movepool is not in the game. You can check the Update logs for future updates regarding the movepools.

I hope this solves your issue. Let me know if this worked for you.

Kind regards

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -

Hi AntiPotato

Sometimes there are so many moves in the tutor that he can’t show them all, so relearn a move that is near the move you want to relearn which didn’t appear at first. Sometimes it takes a few tries.

it is also possible that the Pokemon’s complete movepool is not in the game. You can check the Update logs for future updates regarding the movepools.

Kind regards

Well this pokemon has 12 lv up moves im using 4 the relearner offers me 7 that is a total of 11 i already tried a lot of times and spore didnt appear. I Know that spore is in the game cuz every breloom in pvp uses it and breloom only can learn spore when he is a shroomish

kind regards, antipotato

Hi AntiPotato

Kind regards

Well this pokemon has 12 lv up moves im using 4 the relearner offers me 7 that is a total of 11 i already tried a lot of times and spore didnt appear. I Know that spore is in the game cuz every breloom in pvp uses it and breloom only can learn spore when he is a shroomish

kind regards, antipotato

Teach your shroomish stun spore, once stun spore is on your pokemon, check the relearner and Spore should be there. I had to do that for raising my Brelooms and my parasect.

Also - now that the Pre-evolution tutor is in the game, you can bring your Breloom to that NPC inside the Cerulean Daycare and breloom can learn Spore.

Hi AntiPotato

Kind regards

kind regards, antipotato

Teach your shroomish stun spore, once stun spore is on your pokemon, check the relearner and Spore should be there. I had to do that for raising my Brelooms and my parasect.

Also - now that the Pre-evolution tutor is in the game, you can bring your Breloom to that NPC inside the Cerulean Daycare and breloom can learn Spore.

Ty Sir...tbh i dont have cerulean Daycare atm cuz i started a short time ago haha but i'll try to do that