Bug NPC Suicune Quest (gs ball=water bell)

Skyrest

Hello I reported this bug: I leave video link where it explains step by step, it is the npc that delivers the water bell for the gs ball, said npc never gave me the water bell and does not give me more opsion to choose said object I still have Gs ball in inventay I want my suicune 31x6: c help and sorry for mi bad english :v video : :thanks: [bBvideo=1280,720]https://youtu.be/lmtTF4aMh7s[/bBvideo]

[mention]skyrest[/mention],

first of all the GS Ball stays in your backpack even after you completed the mission.

Do you have done the entire quest?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello.

From what I've educed out of your item and user-variable data, it appears that you've initially obtained the Water Bell but bequeathed it to Assistant Davis in exchange for the Zap Bell; that is why you do not have the Water Bell in your possession anymore.

Assistant Davis is calculatively designed for those initially mis-selected the bell and want to reselect it for the homologous Pokemon that they want to encounter; therefore, it is only a one-off swapover with no do-overs, I'm afraid.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.