Samsung s7 can't install

Archived

On the Samsung s7 edge phone, when I download the latest mobile version, It would install, But for some reason I can't click install, the cancel button works fine and my touch screen also works on all parts, it's just that 1 button won't work, my phone's version is 7.0

On the Samsung s7 edge phone, when I download the latest mobile version, It would install, But for some reason I can't click install, the cancel button works fine and my touch screen also works on all parts, it's just that 1 button won't work, my phone's version is 7.0

Just to double check but you have Unknown Sources enabled for installation correct? If it's just the U.I being glitchy just try restarting your device or restarting your U.I in general.

Are you using any screen filter apps like Twilight, f.lux, CF.lumen and/or bluelight filter?

If you are not using any filtering app, try looking for your installed apps that have overlay capability, apps that can show their contents over another app, apps with overlay permission (Messenger, Musixmatch, Touch Assistant apps that can float on your screen).

If you have any, disable to turn each of them off.

Yeah I tried the guide and it didn't help, also I'm not using any bluelight filters or any screen filters.

Hello Archived,

Have you updated to Nougat? If so there might be an issue with that update and that might be blocking you from downloading and installing PRO, try downgrading back to your previous version and give that a try.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope this helps you solve your issue.

Reverting from 7.0 to an earlier version isn't something that I'll want to do honestly, it's too time consuming and a inconvenient, Is there anything else that can be done? Or is it just not comparable with 7.0?

Reverting from 7.0 to an earlier version isn't something that I'll want to do honestly, it's too time consuming and a inconvenient, Is there anything else that can be done? Or is it just not comparable with 7.0?

I apologize for any inconvenience. I'm not entirely sure about the issues of the Samsung S7 Edge 7.0 update.

I'm going to move this to General Complaints I hope they can help you solve your issue.

-Moved to Proper Forum-