iOS Enterprise App Request (No Jailbreak Needed)

Franz0

Hello, back to iOS 8 days I requested the iOS app for PRO and it was refused because the need of jailbreak. I did a little search about it, and I found that you can distribute an iOS app without putting in the AppStore or doing the jailbreak.

Actually you can do 3 things:

-Buy an Apple Developer license for 99$/year and distribute the app to 100 UDID max (plus the jailbroken ppl who can just install the .ipa files without registering the UDID and wasting license space).

-Buy an Apple Developer Enterprise license for 299$/year and distribute the app to an unlimited number of devices just linking the installation web page and then the users will just have to confirm that they want to install the untrusted app (no jailbreak needed).

-Contact unofficial store distributed with enterprise licenses (like vShare or iPwnStore) and see if they can host your app in their store.

I'm not home most of the time, so it will be amazing to play on my iPhone :) This is the last try I do to let this happen, hope this could be done!

52884 Not going to happen. That would mean having to put it on an app store which would then make the game more illegal.

Did you even read the post? I never talked about the AppStore o.o Obviously on the AppStore it'll get refused in 0 seconds, but there are other ways to distribute iOS apps without jailbreak, and I listed them in case the devs didn't know. If they refuse it anyway, nvm, I tried :D

That requires money, money whoch we spend on the servers.

Furthermore, iOS isnt that advanced an OS

Yes, it is secure, but thats because they treat you like 3 year olds and wont let u install stuff or run dynamic code.

Bottom line is iOS sucks, get a real smartphone.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

52975 That requires money, money whoch we spend on the servers.

Furthermore, iOS isnt that advanced an OS

Yes, it is secure, but thats because they treat you like 3 year olds and wont let u install stuff or run dynamic code.

Bottom line is iOS sucks, get a real smartphone.

Well you could try to host the app in some enterprise unofficial stores spending no money.

By the way, actually with the jailbreak you can do whatever you want, in fact I would never buy an iPhone/iPad I'm not able to jailbreak, but unfortunately not everyone has it. Nevermind, i'll play when I'm at home :D