League of Legends NA & EU

Susanoo

1. 1.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a post about League of Legends since its such a popular game now a days.

For those who watch any of the games from NA to EU or even other regions, I want to hear what you think is gonna happen in the next few weeks of the splits. I want to know what team you think is gonna get dropped and what teams are gonna make to the finals.

NA Predictions Finals

Team Solo Mid

C9

These teams because ever since I started playing these 2 teams were the best but currently they are really low in the games hoping the would come back and as they always do represent NA in the world finals.

NA Predictions Dropped

Team 8

Team Dragon Knights

Ill be honest I think Team 8 got in just cause of luck, they arent bad but their team isnt where near close to making it to the world finals. TDK is a good team but they got in and they weren't all ready for the big times yet I'll give it to them in next season until they start doing better.

EU Predictions Finals

Fanatic

Unicorns of Love

Fanatic has always been a favorite to me just cause of yellowstar representing them asians out there! Unicorns of love just cause I love their name so much! :HeartEyes:

EU Predictions Dropped

ROCCAT

SK Gaming

For me personally I think ROCCAT is gonna start dropping after seeing their last games, they cant win if they dont get a early lead. SK Gaming I honestly don't know what to say about them they were amazing in the start of the season but then they just dropped.

So post what you guys think below! Always fun to hear what others have to say.

2whmfea.png

Guest notblackjack

I think SK is gonna make it though, they will be able to make some subs or something and come out mid table.

~notblackjack

• 3 months later...