Galaxy vs. Iphone

Comradesteaky

I will admit. After the case of the exploding phones I was a bit skeptical to move over to the Samsung side after being on an iPhone for a good while. But I will admit. It was the best choice I had made. If there is anyone deciding between the two I would definitely say that Galaxy is the more versatile phone. I play PRO on my galaxy most of the time that I play and i really enjoy it. But theres so much more freedom on galaxy as well. Just overall a good switch. Battery has been better and overall phone quality has been an improvement. If anyone has opinions on the debate id love to hear it down below!!

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just can't imagine me using iPhone (just because of iTunes and iOS, and new earphones omg why) so I'll have to go with galaxy but I honestly think some chinese companies produce better phones (huawei, lenovo and oneplus, xiaomi). Those are all non-expensive mobiles (except huawei P9 or lenovo vibe shot) and they are very good. Currently I own Lenovo Vibe Shot (https://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_vibe_shot-7046.php), I bought it as soon as it was released in 2015 and up to date it is working like it's it's first day.

It is the most expensive lenovo phone even tho 400 usd ain't too much for a good phone.

• 3 weeks later...

I mean I have used various Android devices supported by LG, Samsung, Google, and even an off brand like Xiaomi.

Honestly, I love the Android-based infrastructure more over Apple's closed infrastructure any time. More freedom and open source products that are free, the better. I swear when I changed my phone service and bought an iPhone, I thought the infrastructure in regards for apps would be huge compared to Google, but honestly it fell flat....

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been using Apple for eternity, then year ago I got my first Galaxy in S7, main reason was PRO, loved it and now I got S8, love it even more.

Still have iPhone 7 as well, but thats my work phone, as personal phone I think Ill stick to Galaxy series for a while now.

:Heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!