What's your guilty pleasure Pokemon?

Tyrandin

I'm a big fan of using non- Uber/OU teir Pokemon like Arbok and I started to wonder what Pokemon do other people enjoy to have even though they aren't the best for PVP.

Mine: :Shy:

1 - Arbok

2 - Pikachu

3 - SandSlash

What are yours? :Smile:

Re: What your guilty pleasure Pokemon?

<t>mine is probably an Atker Lapras(Dragon Dance, baby).</t>

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

1. Swalot

2. Exeggutor

3. Gothitelle

I've been so long I've made it a habit to go for the typical unsavory ones to challenge myself and see how far I can take them. I managed to take a Swalot in a Nuzlocke to the Elite Four in Emerald because of his beastly health stats.

62bcd0f9f33f514c734b22eed0da4b9393f203d0_hq.jpg

1. Swalot

2. Exeggutor

3. Gothitelle

I've been so long I've made it a habit to go for the typical unsavory ones to challenge myself and see how far I can take them. I managed to take a Swalot in a Nuzlocke to the Elite Four in Emerald because of his beastly health stats.

So far PVP wise, it's usually fun to use them because the opponent never really knows what to expect and it challenges your form of strategy.

Magnezone has always been my favourite pokemon. However it's fairly meta so I guess it doesnt count.

Heracross and crobat are also two favourites. Whenever I used to replay heart gold I'd always have them both on my team.

crobats underrated to me. Hes quick and can perform well with the right item and conditions. Heracross I loooveo

62bcd0f9f33f514c734b22eed0da4b9393f203d0_hq.jpg