Is it worth coming back?

Lordnewbie

I quit in April with all the talk of adding more P2W bs, like buyable items that reroll IV's. Did that stuff get implemented? If not is it still planned to? It seemed like they were going hard at a cash grab. Do the servers ever get a queue anymore? Is botting still rampant? also hows Sinnoh? is it good?

Quit in April? That was only last month! Hardly qualifies as "coming back". If you went over at least the first page of the main sub forums here you would have the answers to every one of your questions (considering we are only looking at a gap of 1 month). Want attention much?

And i'm sorry they are looking at ways to make more money. I guess servers are free and so is time and effort that goes into making / maintaining / updating the game. No need to make any money to support the very existence of the game. Maybe it will run on magical pixy dust and update itself as well.

/Sarcasm off.

Even when they did come up with an idea (that, tbh, was bad. I'll give you that much), they ran it by the community to make sure everyone was on the same page. The majority voted no, and it wasn't implemented. You know this, and yet you complain? They actually asked us for our opinion, respected it, and moved on. STILL you have the nerve to complain about it?

If you still feel so entitled i suggest you go back to your "break", this surely isn't the game for you.

hAHA why you so mad! Thanks for the rant tho, it gave me a good chuckle on my break. You're totally right tho, Im a attention seeking :Exclam: :Exclam: :Exclam: thats why I made a long ass wordy post about why I quit. OH wait

Well.

Without being rude, why do you ask -exactly- ? Do your own opinion. Nobody will see the game like you do and, guess what ? - It is only a game.

If you -want- to play it, then play it. If you don't want to, then don't. If you want to give it another try, do it, otherwise, search for another game. Don't make such an history around it.

Log in for an hour before sleep, you will fastly know if you "want" to come back or not.

It is worth coming back and seeing the new update.

if you don't happen to like it, its your choice, but me and the Art team spent months tirelessly creating for you guys and we've got even more planned and in the works along with Sinnoh which is coming soon.

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]

It is worth coming back and seeing the new update.

if you don't happen to like it, its your choice, but me and the Art team spent months tirelessly creating for you guys and we've got even more planned and in the works along with Sinnoh which is coming soon.

Can confirm. New update is rad.

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif