[RED] TOURNAMENT : Kanto Classic [OVER]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [RED] TOURNAMENT : Kanto Classic [bEGINNING]

<r><CENTER><s>

</s><SIZE size="120"><s></s><B><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>• The registrations are now closed •<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B><e></e></SIZE><br/>

Some additional informations :<br/>

<br/>

- The tournament will start <COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s><U><s></s>tomorrow morning 10H<e></e></U><e></e></COLOR> (GM + 1)<br/>

<br/>

- A <URL url="https://discord.gg/5z6KM9A"><s></s>Discord<e></e></URL> is available for everyone, it is not compulsory to join him but I advise you to facilitate dates with your opponent.<br/>

<br/>

- The official table of the tournament is available <URL url="https://challonge.com/fr/PROKantoRED"><s></s>here<e></e></URL> , you can now know your opponent, the draw was made randomly.<br/>

<br/>

- The 'drought' ability is <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>banned<e></e></COLOR> from the tournament.<br/>

<br/>

- Once your fight is over, you should send me your match, you can do it via <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Youtube<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> - <GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>Dailymotion<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> and <GLOW glow="cyan"><s>[glow=cyan]</s>DropBox<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks a lot for you interest and good luck guys ! <EMOJI seq="1f64c"></EMOJI><br/>

<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

388048chaos.png

Re: [RED] TOURNAMENT : Kanto Classic [bEGINNING]

<r><QUOTE author="michael340" post_id="403849" time="1498771931" user_id="985809"><s>

</s>

I would like to join this but it I don't know if it too late

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Arf sorry <COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>michael340<e></e></COLOR> you arrived too late, I can not add you.. <EMOJI seq="1f622"></EMOJI> <EMOJI seq="1f615"></EMOJI></r>

388048chaos.png