[RED] TOURNAMENT : Kanto Classic [OVER]

Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce the opening of my tournament :[glow=blue]The Kanto Classic[/glow]

927844SaboTournament.png

(I like this picture, and i don't say that because i made it )

THE BOARD

[glow=red]• RULES[/glow]

- Only Kanto Pokemons ! (First Generation)

- No Legendary ! ([glow=purple]Mew[/glow] will not be allowed by equality for all players)

- No items on Pokemons !

- All PVP Rules apply.

- Only 1 inscription per user (no double account)

- 1 Battle per Round.

- Disconnect = Loose.

- Record the battle and send me.

- Drought ability banned.

- You have 5 days per Round to battle your opponent and provide me the combat video

- If neither of the 2 opponents have filmed his fight, they will disqualify them all!

Failure to follow any of these rules will result in an immediate disqualification.

--

[glow=orange]• HOW IT WORKS[/glow]

The tournament has 50 entry, no participation requirement.

It will start when all places are taken.

As an organizer, I would not participate in this tournament.

You must also film your fight and send them to me, this is very important.

For the fights, the winner moves on to the next round and the loser is eliminated. (Only 1 battle)

You may continue to Level and EV train your Pokemon. You may also change Move Sets.

There will be a 3rd place match.

Finding your opponent :

- Look for your opponent on the forums and in-game. You may find the /pm username-=-username command helpful here.

- Try and establish a date and time for the match - once this has been agreed, PM or DISCORD me with what time this takes place. If your opponent does not appear within an hour of this time or adequately warn you beforehand, they will lose the round by default. If I am available, I will help source the Player. I am happy to share my Discord account details with anyone for this, please PM me with your username if you require this.

- DO NOT meet up in-game prior to your battle, as this will give away your starter. You can use the /battle command to initiate Battle from different maps.

--

[glow=cyan]• PRIZES[/glow]

: [glow=green]1.000.000$[/glow] + : [glow=purple]1 Big Medalion MS[/glow]946299BigMS.png (Special Thanks to [glow=cyan]Bong2015[/glow] for the MS) (Hart1dechu)

: [glow=green]300.000$[/glow] + [glow=purple]1 Medalion MS[/glow] 478182Capturedecran20170626a211958.png (djburke47)

: [glow=green]200.000$[/glow] + [glow=purple]1 Straw Hat 1[/glow]674903Capturedecran20170628a180232.png (Bong2015)

--

[glow=grey]• FAQ[/glow] (Will be updated)

How do I contact you?

Several ways, already here in private message, on the game (IGN: Sabo) and finally on Discord : [glow=yellow]Sabo#0224[/glow].

How do we register ?

You simply have to say : I participate !

When does the tournament begin ?

As soon as the entries are complete.

How long will each round last ?

5 days, if from here I have no result, both players will be disqualified.

[glow=purple]• PARTICIPANTS[/glow]

(50/50)

DaeDraKhajit - MahatmaSepp - MarsATW - Aventureur - Pulsee - Cames - Frrf - djburke47 - Ayush14Singh - pigcutelove02 - Varicelle - Furtifk - Strike46 - jonathanjazz - JEED Gabriel10HDZ - TR3Y - Nouria - zombie612 - elyas2016 - Blazer001 - mjames - DAJANA3 - GhosticboyPl - Hart1Dechu - wiedzmin93 - DATNITRO101 - Bong2015 - BurdyBurns - Olizard - Aiyunne - DLoki - Ybrimlo - StulioS - Tenkki - LaMarkette - hyoseong1310 - gaored285 - Cyrex - Zinsmiter - bladermagician - dtrey529 - DarkB0y - Jiratinaty - RoTaSama - yamiandres - SurviverIce - HenriGolant - Ahmedd - Dame201 & PlasmaVortex.

388048chaos.png

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic