Ripped 15k of my money

Midlegacy

Dear Makers of this awesome game

First fo all introduction, i'm a player who already played to play cz your game is great so i wanted to support u

But somthing happend i wasn't very pleased with. So i pay with real money so i could advance easier and get more money but the i came to the part where u need to defeat Jackson in the Sky Pillar. I defeated him and payed the 15k to go to the Moon. I was there 2-3 min and then it happend.

My game glitched and went down. I relogged and there i was no longer on the Moon but in Sootopolis city.

RIP my 15k pokedollars. I already payed with real money to get some decent pokedollars and this happens?

Can u guys do somthing please i don't wanna repay 15k because i need money for E4 Hoenn (Meds, revives,...)

Regards Midlegacy

Dear Makers of this awesome game

First fo all introduction, i'm a player who already played to play cz your game is great so i wanted to support u

But somthing happend i wasn't very pleased with. So i pay with real money so i could advance easier and get more money but the i came to the part where u need to defeat Jackson in the Sky Pillar. I defeated him and payed the 15k to go to the Moon. I was there 2-3 min and then it happend.

My game glitched and went down. I relogged and there i was no longer on the Moon but in Sootopolis city.

RIP my 15k pokedollars. I already payed with real money to get some decent pokedollars and this happens?

Can u guys do somthing please i don't wanna repay 15k because i need money for E4 Hoenn (Meds, revives,...)

Regards Midlegacy

There's really nothing that can be done. Server blips happen. If you still have MS or coins you can get more money. You paying for coins doesn't really change anything.

Good luck in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol ok if teh makers of this game don't even support their supporters they won't come far dude

But i happend again so now it's rip 30k

If their server would eb stable tehn they would ahve more supporters dude

This post might interest you. We cant do anything about crashes and rollbacks. They're unexpected and out of our control. Sometimes they happen at inconvenient times, whilst fighting random NPCs, Bosses, Gym Leaders, etc. However, as mentioned, we cant do anything about it. Players are aware that the game is in BETA and isn't 100% stable. One year ago we had thousands of concurrent players due to the hype around Pokemon GO as well as various steamers playing the game. Crashes were happening a lot more frequently back then; people still stuck around. Since nothing can be done in your case, I'll lock this. Sorry for any inconveniences it has caused.

- Locked -

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.