Question about Accounts and PvP

Lyasviel

Well I had this question, I am ranked on top 25 ladder on my server, and I was thinking on using another account to do things like digs, bosses, some pvp, etc, and I have this friend who stopped playing the game 1 month ago, I dont know if I can play with his account (he told me that I can have it) or if it is agaisnt the rules to rank with it (not climbing to ladder just get some rating on it)

Hello [mention]lyasviel[/mention],

I mean the rules say this

"5. Using another account, or logging onto someone else's account, to intentionally boost the rating of another account is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.

"

but I assume this is only for PVP boosting and probably only matters if the person reaches Top25, I assume also that you can do some laddering on it.

The rules are sorta unclear in those cases imo :p It is allowed to account share but not allow to boost someone in PVP

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello [mention]PreHax[/mention] , any idea if following that " It is allowed to account share but not allow to boost someone in PVP " if lets say two people does a share account together and both are already ranked on their main account . Can they also rank the shared account then ? Reading this one rule it doesnt seems forbidden since its not a boost nore an alt , but a shared account ?

PCznf1X.png?1

[mention]JeReMCo[/mention], falls under the thing of "boosting" who ever is the first owner of that account and you are not allowed to have 2 accounts on the ladder no matter what. :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Well I had this question, I am ranked on top 25 ladder on my server, and I was thinking on using another account to do things like digs, bosses, some pvp, etc, and I have this friend who stopped playing the game 1 month ago, I dont know if I can play with his account (he told me that I can have it) or if it is agaisnt the rules to rank with it (not climbing to ladder just get some rating on it)

-Moved to Proper Forum-